But don’t take our word for it...
Our mission is to promote mental health and prevent substance misuse through partnerships and education in Northern Kentucky’s schools and communities.
Our vision is to strategically help Northern Kentucky cultivate drug-free environments and positive mental health cultures to pave the path to healthy achievement throughout life.
Fort Thomas Independent
- American Heart Association
- Boone County Alliance for Healthy Youth
- Brighton Center
- CATCH Global Foundation
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)
- Covington Partners
- Campbell County Drug-Free Alliance
- Champions for a Drug-Free Gallatin County
- Champions for a Drug-Free Grant County
- Champions for a Drug-Free Pendleton County
- Early Childhood Community Collaborative (E3C); Erlanger-Elsmere Schools
- Kenton County Alliance
- Kentucky Cancer Program
- Kentucky State Police
- Mendez Foundation
- Northern Kentucky Agency for Substance Abuse Policy
- Northern Kentucky Cooperative for Educational Services
- Northern Kentucky Health Department
- Northkey Community Care
- Owen County Drug Prevention Coalition: Hope’s Hands
- Prevention First!
- Regional Interagency Council
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare